Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Feeling good today!

Today is another first day without coffee. I have given it up many times before but I want this time to be the last. I've been down to 2 cups of half caffeine in the morning. I've been wanting to do this for a while. The coffee has been causing me stomach distress. The impetus for quitting today was last night's conversation with my brother. I will be visiting this weekend and I am going to join him in some "hot yoga" classes. I told him I was eating clean except for coffee. He encouraged me to quit again. I am drinking green tea to help ward off some of the bad withdrawal symptoms. Then when I am over the coffee I can work on the green tea if I want to. I am looking forward to the reported detox effect of the hot yoga. I hope I can do it! I've done yoga before but not like this. I will report back.

No comments: